Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014

We got a really short e-mail from Mason today, and he did send a few pictures. Here is what we got - 

The zone leaders came Saturday night and dropped all of the Christmas presents off.  I really like my new companion, Elder Scheuermann, and I'm keeping really warm right now actually. The excommunicated crazy guy I told you about last week we have to go back and see because he is trying to come back to the church. One of the appointments we had last week went really great. His name is Alister, he is about 19-20 years old, and is studying Gaelic which I think is really cool. Other than that not much else has been happening this week and I finally got my hair cut on Wednesday. 

We will be at a member family, the Langs, for dinner on Christmas and we will be skyping later in the day here so it will be earlier for you guys when we Skype. it will probably be between half 6 and 8 o'clock. we will be going to the Gilardi's for Christmas breakfast so we will be at two member homes on Christmas. 

They cut emailing time short today so this is all I have time to send. I will be skyping at 7 o'clock Scottish time (which is 12, noon our time).

I can't wait to talk to you guys  I brought my camera so I can send a few pictures today.  

This picture is from the mission choir - these were Mason's companions while they were on the choir tour and the one on the left his is his new companion, Elder Scheuermann.


















This is a picture from St. Giles cathedral in Edinburgh.



















Mason, Elder Lauricella, Elder Barton and Elder Stringer decorating the little Christmas tree we sent.


No comments:

Post a Comment